AdvertizeMEnts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This might interest you, and please Like us.
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 am by s2pid.kaspr

» Role PLay category
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 pm by Amber

» AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll!
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 pm by Amber

» ~~~~Check Out Awesome.omg~~~
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 am by Amber

» Blue Rose RPG (Twin Peaks)
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am by Blue Rose

» Spidey's Hang-out
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 pm by Eduardo

» iMac G3 Owners Forum
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 pm by 333mhz

» The Online Sharing Community
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 am by pinoynyakers

» ManPointsWW
How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 pm by SgtSpike

How many Recent Visitors
Ad ME!
"AD" us to YOUR favorites!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to Present your forum!! Read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearqueen
Admin

How to Present your forum!! Read! Empty
PostSubject: How to Present your forum!! Read!   How to Present your forum!! Read! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:21 am

Hi! To make it easy for potiental members, we wish for you to follow these easy steps to making an Ad Me ad...

-Please only post a thread for your site ONCE, and under one category, which best fits your site.
-Please make the Subject/ Name of thread be just the name of your site.
-Your forum should be displayed in a neat, attention grabbing manner- you do want people to go to your site!

We reccomend including these in your site:
~Site name:
~Site Adress:
~Description:
~Category:
~Theme:
~Statistics:
~Pictures:
~Sections:
~Language:
~Administration:
~Other

But make sure you jazz it up!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAD or just OK example:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bearville Broadcast

My site iz the bomb. Go to it if you like Buildabearville.

Bearvillebroadcast.forumotion.com

We have alot of cool things for Buildabearville like a questions section, glitches section, the news and more.
Right now it is all decorated for winter, but it changes often.

We have some members, and we are looking for more.

So... Yeah.... Check it out!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ok.. Maybe it was a little dramatic, but well this is what your readers will do:
Sleep Oh? What?? What is that site even about? Looks rrrreeeaaaalllyyy boring. I wouldn't go to it - would you??
Make sure you add color, pictures, different fonts, make it easy to read and presice, and FUN!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AWESOME Example:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BEARVILLE BROADCAST!
THE Site For All Things Buildabearville!!
How to Present your forum!! Read! Bb10

Like a Star @ heaven Our site is always changing, with new holiday decor, or just more Headlining News on our front page!

Like a Star @ heaven We have many awesome categories, such as Contests, News, Questions, Glitches and more - Check them out!!

Like a Star @ heaven Administration: The Bear Queen (me) and a pawful of great moderators!

Like a Star @ heaven We are in all English, although some exceptions can be made.

Like a Star @ heaven There are a TON of fun things to do here, and we hope you will check it out!

Like a Star @ heaven Currently we have over 22 registered users, but there is DEFINITLY room for more - come and join the bearville family at
BearvilleBroadcast.forumotion.com !!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now thats more like it!!

Feel free to pm me for any questions!!

(ps: This is my real site for bearville if you want to check it out!)
Back to top Go down
https://advertisements.board-directory.net

How to Present your forum!! Read!
Page 1 of 1