AdvertizeMEnts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This might interest you, and please Like us.
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 am by s2pid.kaspr

» Role PLay category
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 pm by Amber

» AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll!
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 pm by Amber

» ~~~~Check Out Awesome.omg~~~
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 am by Amber

» Blue Rose RPG (Twin Peaks)
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am by Blue Rose

» Spidey's Hang-out
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 pm by Eduardo

» iMac G3 Owners Forum
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 pm by 333mhz

» The Online Sharing Community
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 am by pinoynyakers

» ManPointsWW
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 pm by SgtSpike

How many Recent Visitors
Ad ME!
"AD" us to YOUR favorites!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll!

Go down 
2 posters

How often should we change the AdvertizEE?
-Once a week
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_lcap25%AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
-Every three or so days
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_lcap25%AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
-One every other week
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_lcap0%AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-Once a month
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_lcap50%AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
-Never. This is a stupid idea.
AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_lcap0%AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Bearqueen
Admin

AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Empty
PostSubject: AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll!   AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:38 pm

We have decided to have a widget on the left for an AdvertizEE of the week! We would randomly choose one Advertisment to be on there. Great!! Well, we still are working it out.

We want YOU to reply and state what you think should be on it, and other things that being AdvertizEE should get to temporarily have!

Also take our poll for how often we should change the AdvertizEE!!

Thanks a bunch to all who participate!
Back to top Go down
https://advertisements.board-directory.net
Amber

AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll!   AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 pm

once a month-
i hope mine gets it :-)
Back to top Go down
http://allawesomeness.omgforum.net/index.htm

AdvertizEE of the week!! Please enter our poll!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AdvertizeMEnts :: AdvertizeMEnt News-
Jump to: